An American Dream

Have to go with Champs here Dusty is and will always be the man! Piper when unleashed as great. Harley Race was great to! As far as current I'd have to go with CM Punk and Trips.

Edited by BigBlue02

I give that honor to The Rock. But Dusty was very, very good.

The rock stole 75 percent of his stuff from Ric Flair. Originality knocks the rock down several notches in my book. Greatest talkers are Rhodes, Cornette, Flair, Piper, Austin, and then the Rock.

The thing that made cornett,Dusty and the rest of those guys so great was the fact that this was there life. They did not have the Movies, TV shows etc they were passionate about the buisness and that showed in there promos you can not fake passion that is something that The Rock, Cena and just about all the rest of the other entertainers lack today

Ah, the WCW from Atlanta in the 70s. It was the best. Tommie Rich, Super D, the Four Horseman, Iron Sheik, Mr. Wrestling 2, Road Warriors, etc. It was must see tv on Saturday nights. I miss those days.

Do any of you remember when the big time wrestling came to the Richlands high school years and years and years ago lol. Kevin Sullivan, Rock And Roll Express, Johnny B Bad they all wrestled right here in Richlands when they were some of the hottest names in the game I remember the last time Sullivan was wrestling here some guy tried to get in the ring and choke him with some rope lol.