Raven Tide

fishfan

What is up that I am hearing that Raven is losing their little league team?? Just confirming, hadnt heard anything legit. Any info?

in my opinion, for some reason even when I used to play for the Richlands Green Wave back in the day, Raven was always the team that no one wanted to play for or the team everyone threw off on...Which I thought was wrong because I had a lot of friends on that team and they were a good team back in the day, I don't know the situation now maybe numbers or money but I hate to see it happen, more so hate to see that happen to the kids who have played there since they started and then have to go to another team to compete for playing time, I mean the cowboys have probably a hundred kids on all three teams, how many raven kids would get to play if they have to compete with those type of numbers??

• 2 weeks later...
in my opinion, for some reason even when I used to play for the Richlands Green Wave back in the day, Raven was always the team that no one wanted to play for or the team everyone threw off on...Which I thought was wrong because I had a lot of friends on that team and they were a good team back in the day, I don't know the situation now maybe numbers or money but I hate to see it happen, more so hate to see that happen to the kids who have played there since they started and then have to go to another team to compete for playing time, I mean the cowboys have probably a hundred kids on all three teams, how many raven kids would get to play if they have to compete with those type of numbers??

IF there is a draft each year, How is there such a difference in numbers from team to team?

• 3 weeks later...
IF there is a draft each year, How is there such a difference in numbers from team to team?

There version of a draft is If You are fast, a bigger kid but still quick, have money you play for the cowboys. Everyone else you get to pick the team you play for lol.