Flashback-Vegas and taxpayers $$$

bucfan64

In 2008 Obama said: "You can't go take a trip to Las Vegas or go down to the Super Bowl on the taxpayer's dime." A year later, Obama warned families against gambling away college tuition: "You don't blow a bunch of cash in Vegas when you're trying to save for college."

In other news......The First Lady, Michelle Obama and her daughters will be traveling to Vegas this week.

http://news.yahoo.com/michelle-obama-daughters-visiting-las-vegas-015711542.html

In 2008 Obama said: "You can't go take a trip to Las Vegas or go down to the Super Bowl on the taxpayer's dime." A year later, Obama warned families against gambling away college tuition: "You don't blow a bunch of cash in Vegas when you're trying to save for college."

In other news......The First Lady, Michelle Obama and her daughters will be traveling to Vegas this week.

http://news.yahoo.com/michelle-obama-daughters-visiting-las-vegas-015711542.html

Your first sentence is a funny irony. You should've stopped there, because your second sentence, aside from being completely irrelevant to the situation, is an improper impugnity of Mrs. Obama and the kids. Unless Mrs. Obama is throwing down $1000/hand on Blackjack, I would care what she did with her rightful money.

I've been to Vegas, bucfan. I gambled and fornicated there. Times were good.

But now, times are bad, the President has gambled our future away, and we are the one's getting fornicated...

Your first sentence is a funny irony. You should've stopped there, because your second sentence, aside from being completely irrelevant to the situation, is an improper impugnity of Mrs. Obama and the kids. Unless Mrs. Obama is throwing down $1000/hand on Blackjack, I would care what she did with her rightful money.

I am sure that not one dime of taxpayer money is being spent on this trip, I sincerely apologize for throwing the First Lady and Kids under the bus.........my bad!LOL