Congrats UK Fans

Congratulations on a dominating season and capturing your 8th NC in school history. For alot of KY fans here around Bristol, you've had quite a year. Your Wildcats won the NC in basketball and your Crimson Tide won the NC in football. To the "True Blue", congrats.

Congratulations on a dominating season and capturing your 8th NC in school history. For alot of KY fans here around Bristol, you've had quite a year. Your Wildcats won the NC in basketball and your Crimson Tide won the NC in football. To the "True Blue", congrats.

Pardon my commentary, but the "Crimson Tide" is in Tuscaloosa. If my Rand McNally serves me correctly, that city is in the state of Alabama. Alabama is, of course, not Kentucky. Neither do the University of Alabama or University of Kentucky have a reciprocal agreement that one school's fans must cheer for the other school in different programs.

If you were implying that Kentucky basketball fans cheer for Alabama football, as I would guess, I would not call said people "True Blue". That's the equivalent of saying "I'm a true Yinzer"...while cheering for the Phillies.

Pardon my commentary, but the "Crimson Tide" is in Tuscaloosa. If my Rand McNally serves me correctly, that city is in the state of Alabama. Alabama is, of course, not Kentucky. Neither do the University of Alabama or University of Kentucky have a reciprocal agreement that one school's fans must cheer for the other school in different programs.

If you were implying that Kentucky basketball fans cheer for Alabama football, as I would guess, I would not call said people "True Blue". That's the equivalent of saying "I'm a true Yinzer"...while cheering for the Phillies.

I think he's making fun of the UK fans around Bristol that are UK fans in the winter, and Bama fans in the fall. Similar to many Dook bball fans are fans of many other football teams.

Ive always been a UNC fan since the day my parents brought me home in Carolina Blue from the hospital, but I must say I do not pull for UNC football or I should say they are not my favorite football team...I guess the same could be said if you pull for the bulls in basketball and pull for the cowboys in football I see no problem with that...

I think he's making fun of the UK fans around Bristol that are UK fans in the winter, and Bama fans in the fall. Similar to many Dook bball fans are fans of many other football teams.

And UNC fans. Well...

Ive always been a UNC fan since the day my parents brought me home in Carolina Blue from the hospital, but I must say I do not pull for UNC football or I should say they are not my favorite football team...I guess the same could be said if you pull for the bulls in basketball and pull for the cowboys in football I see no problem with that...

Case in point.

One of my friends has the following as his favorite pro teams: San Francisco Giants, Detroit Red Wings, Boston Celtics, and Dallas Cowboys.

For college he pulls for Kentucky & WVU basketball, WVU football.

I failed to ponder that, because he sounded so earnest.

Lunker, if that's the case, mission accomplished. I tip my cap.

And UNC fans. Well...

Case in point.

Well done.

One of my friends has the following as his favorite pro teams: San Francisco Giants, Detroit Red Wings, Boston Celtics, and Dallas Cowboys.

You should ask him if he likes being an invertebrate.

Mine are just as crazy. VT football and basketball, Indy Colts, Philly Phillies, Miami Heat, Carolina Hurricanes, and Chelsea FC, which is from a different country. Lol

Mine are just as crazy. VT football and basketball, Indy Colts, Philly Phillies, Miami Heat, Carolina Hurricanes, and Chelsea FC, which is from a different country. Lol

Braves, Heat, Steelers, UNC Basketball, Tennessee Football, out of all though if I had to pick out of all sports my fav team would be the heels. Probably because I was introduced at such a young age....

Braves, Heat, Steelers, UNC Basketball, Tennessee Football, out of all though if I had to pick out of all sports my fav team would be the heels. Probably because I was introduced at such a young age....

My favorite team would have to be "Beautiful Bobby" and "Sweet Stan" the Midnight Express. Managed by Jimmy Cornett of course.

NFL: Miami Dolphins (raised on Marino)

NBA: Dallas Mavericks ( was a fan back whe n steve nash played)

MLB: YANKEES, nuff said

NHL: never watched an entire game

MLS: refer to NHL

NCAA: WVU, USC south

and thats all folks.