Rasmussen Poll

BHS03

I know it's early and it's just a poll but I like what I see.

Friday, May 11, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows Mitt Romney earning 50% of the vote and President Obama attracting 43% support. Four percent (4%) would vote for a third party candidate, while another three percent (3%) are undecided.

Matchup results are updated daily at 9:30 a.m. Eastern (sign up for free daily e-mail update).

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

I know it's early and it's just a poll but I like what I see.

Friday, May 11, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows Mitt Romney earning 50% of the vote and President Obama attracting 43% support. Four percent (4%) would vote for a third party candidate, while another three percent (3%) are undecided.

Matchup results are updated daily at 9:30 a.m. Eastern (sign up for free daily e-mail update).

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

Lets hope. The Rasmussen poll seems to be the most consistant one out there. But the fuuny thing is, 4 weeks from now, it could do a 360.

Lets hope. The Rasmussen poll seems to be the most consistant one out there. But the fuuny thing is, 4 weeks from now, it could do a 360.

Presidental election will come down to just a few states ..Va ,NC, Ohio ,FL, Penn, Iowa....how will the polls trend in these states ?

Presidental election will come down to just a few states ..Va ,NC, Ohio ,FL, Penn, Iowa....how will the polls trend in these states ?

It comes down to eight states: NV, CO, IA, OH, FL, VA, NC, NH. Those are the eight states that it wouldn't be an epic shock if they went either way. NV, CO, and IA are historically Democrat, and I don't see them flipping (NV would be the most likely, IMHO, but I have a few Coloradians in my ear that are high on Romney). Romney needs OH, FL, VA, NC, and NH to win it. He'll easily get VA and NC, and I think OH and FL are likely. That leaves NH, a place where Romney has historically led but now trails.

It should be noted that a 50-44 vote does NOT mean that Romney will win. How he fares in the individual states determines that.

It comes down to eight states: NV, CO, IA, OH, FL, VA, NC, NH. Those are the eight states that it wouldn't be an epic shock if they went either way. NV, CO, and IA are historically Democrat, and I don't see them flipping (NV would be the most likely, IMHO, but I have a few Coloradians in my ear that are high on Romney). Romney needs OH, FL, VA, NC, and NH to win it. He'll easily get VA and NC, and I think OH and FL are likely. That leaves NH, a place where Romney has historically led but now trails.

It should be noted that a 50-44 vote does NOT mean that Romney will win. How he fares in the individual states determines that.

Bingo. Electoral maps are where the focus should be and not national polls. Since every state but Maine and Nebraska are winner take all on Electoral votes.