Ansel Ponder football camp info

Lance

I heard that this camp is not happening now due to NCAA rules. Ansel will be playing for Concord this fall and Coach Justice told him that this camp can not be held by him or any other player that is currently playing for a college team. I will double check the info and post later.

I may be wrong but I know that every wrestling camp I've ever heard of NCAA wrestlers are the camp staff. I don't know if you could call it the Ansil Ponder camp but I would think if they did the Bluefield football camp he could be a instructor.

I may be wrong but I know that every wrestling camp I've ever heard of NCAA wrestlers are the camp staff. I don't know if you could call it the Ansil Ponder camp but I would think if they did the Bluefield football camp he could be a instructor.

he told me it wasn't "his" camp...that the Bluefield Rec Dept is putting it on and he was just trying to help out and promote it...god forbid anyone tries to do anything around here that is productive.

He's just trying to help out and do something for the area kids...i've kept up with him on facebook for a couple of years now and he's really a good kid, seems to have his head on straight.