"Its a big-ass shark!!!"

I stayed at the Prince Resort @ the Cherry Grove Pier.. i'm assuming this is prtty close to this?

i

Looks like the Intracoastal Waterway side of Cherry Grove to me (just a guess). Close to the pier, but on the other side of the island/peninsula. Quite a few sharks around the pier, though -- especially when the fishermen are active.

I stayed at the Prince Resort @ the Cherry Grove Pier.. i'm assuming this is prtty close to this?

i

Looks like the Intracoastal Waterway side of Cherry Grove to me (just a guess). Close to the pier, but on the other side of the island/peninsula. Quite a few sharks around the pier, though -- especially when the fishermen are active.

Its actually House Creek, off Hog Inlet, at Cherry Grove, not the Intracoastal. That house is on Rice Circle, off of 44th Ave. N in Cherry Grove. We're staying about three blocks away on 47 Ave. The Prince Resort is about 10 blocks south on the Ocean side of Cherry Grove.

Its actually House Creek, off Hog Inlet, at Cherry Grove, not the Intracoastal. That house is on Rice Circle, off of 44th Ave. N in Cherry Grove. We're staying about three blocks away on 47 Ave. The Prince Resort is about 10 blocks south on the Ocean side of Cherry Grove.

My bad. I meant House Creek. We were a couple blocks in the other direction (off 42nd Avenue) last year. Noticed more sharks in general on the ocean side last summer than I ever have before.

I could not believe the sharks swimming at pier....However this being an inlet is amazing....Bull sharks are a problem in many inlets...amazing video due to the fact it was not staged...still laughing myself the their reactions...

I could not believe the sharks swimming at pier....However this being an inlet is amazing....Bull sharks are a problem in many inlets...amazing video due to the fact it was not staged...still laughing myself the their reactions...

Have to confess that if it had been me, I likely would've had to change a certain intimate article of clothing.

Heading to the beach myself on Saturday. Pretty sure I'll be spending more time on the sand and next to the cooler than I have in the past.