Clintwood @ Hazard

Wavefan257

Don't know much about Hazards team.

Dies anyone have info on them? I'll search around also.

Defending A Champs in KY. Return almost everyone. If it was week 10 I'd take Clintwood. Their OL is not ready yet and this game will be ugly. Hopefully, Clintwood's D can keep them in it.

Difference is Hazard returns most of their players, as where Clintwood is rebuilding their Oline and trying to find a FB.

Clintwoods O will pound out some yards(and maybe even throw for a few) but the D will win or lose the game.

hazard is rebuilding their ol ,according to posts, like wave, return alot of skill players, defence for wave looks pretty good, OL green ,will learn in time...first time at hazard, will make it interesting..........:cool:

Don't know much about Hazards team.

Dies anyone have info on them? I'll search around also.

they lost 10, best i can tell, some went both ways, kicker mason, who was a good one,lose 5 on ol (bluegrassrivals) page 6, cannot get link..

Edited by cwood78

I'm just wondering what kind of speed Hazard has?

Better than average. Most of their skill people are back. They could move last year. The score was 32-7 last year. Clintwood's D played really well. They only gave up 13 points and about 200 yards of offense. They had a pick 6 and a punt returned for a score. It was a one score game with about 8-9 minutes to go. Their OL just absolutely killed them in that game. Looks like the same thing will happen this year.

Better than average. Most of their skill people are back. They could move last year. The score was 32-7 last year. Clintwood's D played really well. They only gave up 13 points and about 200 yards of offense. They had a pick 6 and a punt returned for a score. It was a one score game with about 8-9 minutes to go. Their OL just absolutely killed them in that game. Looks like the same thing will happen this year.

It would be nice to see these two teams play in week 7 or 8. As far as my pick I'm sticking with the LPD!!!

Go Wave!!!!

Thoughts? Predictions?

Wrong time for the Wave to play Hazard ...game against Honaker revealed much weakness in the oline...penaltys was abundant ...like 5 off sides penaltys in one half... Hope this doesnt turn into as game like Grayson County last yr... If this was game 7 or 8 in the season it would fare much better for the Wave ...playing at Hazard is going to be tough also....however the Wave faithful will be there in numbers and support .. had more fans at Honaker than the home team Tigers .. Hope the offense can put some drives together!:)

Wrong time for the Wave to play Hazard ...game against Honaker revealed much weakness in the oline...penaltys was abundant ...like 5 off sides penaltys in one half... Hope this doesnt turn into as game like Grayson County last yr... If this was game 7 or 8 in the season it would fare much better for the Wave ...playing at Hazard is going to be tough also....however the Wave faithful will be there in numbers and support .. had more fans at Honaker than the home team Tigers .. Hope the offense can put some drives together!:)

^^^^^^ That's what I'm saying. It's going to be a rough night for the Greenwave I'm afraid. As always, I'll be there though.

Hazzard Ky is a no joke team that no matter if they are rebuilding or not has some of the best athelets anyone has ever seen. They tend to replace strength with strength and dont care to hit on every single down.

On the flip side, Clintwood is a no joke team that no matter if they are rebuilding or not has some of the best athelets anyone has ever seen. They tend to replace strength with strength and dont care to hit on every single down.

IMO Hazzard has the leg up by playing this game at home and early on in the season. Clintwood is known to be a late blooming team but its games like this and the Grayson Co game last season that shows the waves where they need to improve which makes them become the late bloomers each season. All this really boils back to is some of my discussions last year on the LPD forum, playing better schools makes you better point blank. Clintwood is proof of that last season and may just schok the world again this season

Hazard is pretty good year in and year out. Hazard has been in the 1a state title game a few times over the last couple of years. I just like Clintwood because they are "old school" and they are local.