Virginia High vs Abingdon

V-Cats

Beatdown in B-town?

haha VA High by 28

Abingdon got smacked by Eastside so I personally have no faith in them. I know its a scrimmage but my god, a AA school getting beat by a middle of the pack Cumberland team? scrimmage or not its bad

It's not looking good in A Town, AGAIN!!

Cats 28--Birds 7

I'm being nice.

Another loss to a small school. The "A" has to be one of the Biggest schools west of Roanoke and can't compete............ sad times.............

Really is bad in Abingdon. I talk smack with Southman and Falconbound but I really dont have anything against Abingdon(town or school), and what I said above is true. Eastside may win the Cumberland this season but a AA school should win that game by atleast 2 scores

It's not looking good in A Town, AGAIN!!

Cats 28--Birds 7

I'm being nice.

Another loss to a small school. The "A" has to be one of the Biggest schools west of Roanoke and can't compete............ sad times.............

I should have said Abingdon 9 on my prediction. We do have a good kicker.

Abingdon - 10

Va High - 16

7:51 2nd

5 yd TD on QB keeper by Arnold--

Josh Hess had good run back on KO to Bearcats 33

Hess another good run on 3 & 5 at 27 to get 1st down to 10 yd line

Im listening to it, im really suprised. But I have confidence that VAH will step it up

what is this about Abingdons all-american kicker? I havent heard anything about him before now

He is one of the best I've seen from around swva right up there with Joey Worley (garden) and the VHS kicker from 2 years ago(Ian frye).they say he is a also a very good punter.p.s.he was homegrown in Abingdon.

He's actually gotten a lot of press redtiger. In fact, I had heard of him already coming into tonights game. I think the BHC did a story on him a week or so ago.

He is one of the best I've seen from around swva right up there with Joey Worley (garden) and the VHS kicker from 2 years ago(Ian frye).they say he is a also a very good punter.p.s.he was homegrown in Abingdon.

Article on Ludwig from BHC

http://www2.tricities.com/sports/2012/aug/14/prep-football-abingdon-high-school-kicker-drawing--ar-2128995/