BHC predictions...

Lance

stuff like this makes me wonder about the BHC sometimes...I don't care if they pick Lebanon over Grundy, to be honest Grundy struggled somewhat against TV last week at times...but Berglowe played for Hurley last year...pretty well known info.

Last meeting: Lebanon 33, Grundy 14 (Sept. 2, 2011 in Grundy, Va.)

Lebanon amassed 333 yards against the Golden Wave last season, as Chris Belcher accounted 202 yards and four scores. Grundy managed 189 passing yards in the loss. ... Lebanon was impressive at times last week in a 14-13 loss to Honaker. Senior lineman Ryan Hubbard was dominant as usual while sophomore tailback Ryan Hurd ripped off a few runs. ... Quarterback Dylan Billiter (213 total yards, 3 TD passes) and Nick Travis (162 yards rushing) guided Grundy to a 36-6 win over Twin Valley. … Former Grundy star running back Tyler Berglowe is now on the roster at Emory & Henry.

Prediction: Lebanon 21, Grundy 14

pretty disappointing loss...i felt like a few of the kids quit on Coach Ward and their team mates tonight... Nick, Ellis, Trey, Kris, Adam, Kade...and a bunch of others played hard the whole game, but i felt like some others gave up with about 7 min left in the game. First game I've left early in a long time...I told Coach James that if they were going to just mail it in i was going home...and I left. It's a shame to because they played 3 Qtrs of pretty good ball. They didn't really have "it" tonight, but they kept fighting for it and made a good game out of it...then just rolled over after a penalty. A couple of the kids were having an "off night" from the start but still played hard.

not really much else to say...on to next week and hopefully better things.

Agree 100%, they just quit 14-9 ball game mid third, then give up... Ii need to vent

another thing...when Grundy went 3 wide, Lebanon only had 2 covering on the line and the safety covering the inside guy was 8 to 10 yards off the ball...they finally started exploiting that in the 3rd and it opened up things and eventually led to that big run Nick Travis had that got called back...then they never went back to it. In a game like that you gotta take what they give you.