Pitt football

kevin

What has happened to their program? Being a mountaineer fan it doesn't really bother me that much. LOL It just seems like things have gone bad really fast there. I think they suspended 6 guys for the first game. What do you guys think? People are not even coming to the games.

What has happened to their program? Being a mountaineer fan it doesn't really bother me that much. LOL It just seems like things have gone bad really fast there. I think they suspended 6 guys for the first game. What do you guys think? People are not even coming to the games.

Nothing new. They have had terrible attendance for the last few years now. Definitely more yellow seats than fans. 4 coaches in the past 3 years I think? They are a train wreck.

People are not even coming to the games.

That's what happens to most college teams when their home field is a pro stadium...

New head coach, new system probably didn't help their cause much either...

Nothing new. They have had terrible attendance for the last few years now. Definitely more yellow seats than fans. 4 coaches in the past 3 years I think? They are a train wreck.

Even in their Fiesta Bowl year when I went, the attendance was a joke.

Now, the football program is, too. Favored to compete for a Big L'East title, and this...

Take heart, Pitt is coming to save the ACC!