Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

So THAT is what happened to TLC and The Weather Channel.

What's happened to The Weather Channel is sad. It markets the Hell out of that annoying butterface Stephanie Abrams, while all but completely ignoring the contributions of people who actually know weather, like Greg Forbes, Stu Ostro, and Bryan Norcross. In fact, besides getting the 10-day forecast online, I don't even watch TWC anymore. I just casually browse the site, stopping only for things written by one of the three above or one of the rare weather comparison studies.

Not to mention "firing" Nicole Mitchell from TWC.

Steph is a fool most of the time and pairing her up with Al "Joker" Roker in the mornings was almost as bad as Dennis Miller on Monday Night Football. NBC personalities don't need to migrate to TWC and vice versa.

The duo I think that do the best job on TWC are Jen Carfagno and Mike Bettes.

Sadly, they do not have to try too hard. Just checkout the political board and you will know exactly what I'm talking about.

I know man. I think this website has a wormhole where some posters are posting from the 1950's. And hell, one guy is from before the Civil War.

I should probably be more excited and ask him stuff about how life was back then but I just can't stomach it.

Jen's kinda hot...got that "girl-next-door" look about her...

Girl-Next-Door-movie-f01.jpg

And.......you're welcome......

I'm going to be moving to your neighborhood.

The girl next door from me has a tooth for each kid and that's not good no matter how you imagine it.

Not to mention "firing" Nicole Mitchell from TWC.

Steph is a fool most of the time and pairing her up with Al "Joker" Roker in the mornings was almost as bad as Dennis Miller on Monday Night Football. NBC personalities don't need to migrate to TWC and vice versa.

The duo I think that do the best job on TWC are Jen Carfagno and Mike Bettes.

Nicole Mitchell did a great job...I'd wondered what happened to her.

Carfagno knows her stuff, but she shows literally no emotion. Her facial expression (like she wants to cry for some reason) is the same regardless of whether she's talking about a hurricane or a 78-degree sunny day in the Rockies. Bettes is better than he used to be, but he still seems a little timid to me.

But I tell ya, Abrams is no Kristina Abernathy. Yes, sir.

When I look at Maria Larosa and Jen Carfagno standing beside each other in the DMC, it's had to believe those two have had six kids between them!

There's a hilarious clip of Abrams on YouTube talking about a quick moving front and she describes it as: "Being in and out just the way we like it, right?" The guys off the screen, who I think are Roker and Bettes, and laughing their asses off right after she said it. She stops and turns to them to ask: "What did I say? I don't even know what I said." The guys off screen are saying to her "Nothing, nothing...keep going."

When I look at Maria Larosa and Jen Carfagno standing beside each other in the DMC, it's had to believe those two have had six kids between them!

There's a hilarious clip of Abrams on YouTube talking about a quick moving front and she describes it as: "Being in and out just the way we like it, right?" The guys off the screen, who I think are Roker and Bettes, and laughing their asses off right after she said it. She stops and turns to them to ask: "What did I say? I don't even know what I said." The guys off screen are saying to her "Nothing, nothing...keep going."

I could totally see that happening, too.