Falconman and southbound

smiley

I tell you what... I have enjoyed it! Kind of odd that "both" of them have not been on here for exactly the same amount of time. Can anyone check the IPs and see if it is indeed the same person. I think it is.

whats that called when someone has two people inside them.....you never know do U?

I think they are still at taco bell, waiting on tacos.

thats the reason i see two cars setting at the burnt and boarded up taco bell!!! lol

You guys have made my day. I am still laughing both of you should get an award for the above comments. So funny! The 2 younguns are entertaining to say the least. I do most of my serious posting and reading on the Hogo Forum but tend to check out this forum simply to see whats going on in "Abingdon." Even though they can cause my blood to boil I do find myself wondering how the birds do every friday mainly because of FM and SB. Like it or leave it its the darn truth.

I tell you what... I have enjoyed it! Kind of odd that "both" of them have not been on here for exactly the same amount of time. Can anyone check the IPs and see if it is indeed the same person. I think it is.

Sb wrked @ da pool nt sure now & Fm is a prik. cnt stan em