Graham @ Princeton WV

starcityfootballfan

As a Graham fan I am very nervous for this game. I do believe that Graham is better than what people think, but I also think the same way about Princeton. I have many friends at Princeton and they are fired up for this game. It is their home coming and it is going to be a packed house. Perfect ingredients for an upset. I hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling that Princeton is going to upset the G-Men. I see it as Graham giving the game to Princeton though because of penalties and turnovers. Graham not only better come ready to play, but they better come ready to play smart and mistake free.

I agree about the penalties. The Marion game was a little better but the G-Men can't afford to give up free yardage to Pctn. I see the makings of a trap game for sure here. If Graham comes in and hits like they did against Blfd and Tazewell I think Graham will win. Should be a fun game to watch!

As a Graham fan I am very nervous for this game. I do believe that Graham is better than what people think, but I also think the same way about Princeton. I have many friends at Princeton and they are fired up for this game. It is their home coming and it is going to be a packed house. Perfect ingredients for an upset. I hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling that Princeton is going to upset the G-Men. I see it as Graham giving the game to Princeton though because of penalties and turnovers. Graham not only better come ready to play, but they better come ready to play smart and mistake free.

If they come out and play the 1st 3 quarters the way they did at Marion... you can go ahead and mark up loss #2. They looked much better against Bluefield...hope they get that intensity back.

Like others before me have said, if Graham makes mental mistakes and play like they did against Marion for the most part, Graham may lose. Princeton is a good team on offense, but defense, they need to toughen it up and stop allowing as much points as they have. I'm taking Princeton this Friday night.

Princeton-24

Graham-20

And much better than what Bluefield had last year and this year...

SCREAMIN' Brock Matthews!!!

I actually said something on the station's FB page to Brock about it, when he posted there. Asked him to please stop screaming every time someone runs 5 yards, or a receiver is open.

The absolute opposite to Jim Nelson. Nelson was always intelligent, knew every player's name and number, would always get the numbers right, would always get the down and distance right, and was able to frequently give down, distance, and time left, and made it seem effortless. Never needed to raise his voice much.

Stumbled onto a Princeton broadcast, and it sounded like Nelson has been moved back to just the color commentator position.

I agree about the penalties. The Marion game was a little better but the G-Men can't afford to give up free yardage to Pctn. I see the makings of a trap game for sure here. If Graham comes in and hits like they did against Blfd and Tazewell I think Graham will win. Should be a fun game to watch!

I agree! IF, Graham plays like they did against Bluefield they will win. Due to all the penalties and mental mistakes, the Tazewell game became hard to watch at times. In the Marion game, the G-Men were quite fortunate to win. Princeton will be ready for the G-Men and their first win. I only hope that I am wrong ... and that the G-Men prove me wrong ...

Princeton 30

Graham 14

OUCH!! This hurts! Go G-Men!

Edited by starcityfootballfan