Somebody has to win...right????

GMan

Princeton (0-6) plays host to St. Albans (0-6)

-The two worst defenses in WV Class AAA...Princeton is allowing just over 45 pts/game and St. Albans is giving up 44.5 pts/game. Should be a real barn-burner.

On the VA side, in an MED matchup...

Narrows (0-5) plays at Bland Co. (0-5)

-Narrows is riding the wave of a 19 game losing streak while Bland Co. has lost 10 straight since beating Narrows last season.

I haven't seen Bland or Narrows play this year but I'll go ahead and say Bland gets their first win. I have seen Princeton play and they are a talented football team despite their record. I see Princeton winning by a couple touchdowns, but I do agree that it's going to be a high scoring game.

-Narrows is riding the wave of a 19 game losing streak while Bland Co. has lost 10 straight since beating Narrows last season.

The "Avoid 0-10 Bowl"! I was wondering when this would happen!

Give me Bland in possibly the ugliest football game we'll see in SWVA this year.

Princeton (0-6) plays host to St. Albans (0-6)

-The two worst defenses in WV Class AAA...Princeton is allowing just over 45 pts/game and St. Albans is giving up 44.5 pts/game. Should be a real barn-burner.

Princeton apparently thumped St. Albans pretty well. We'll take the bonus point. I'm just shocked to see how bad some traditionally good (or mediocre, in the case of Princeton) teams are doing. James Monroe is horrid. St. Albans used to be decent.

Narrows got their starting qb back and some skill guys got back to their normal positions. Granted I doubt they have the horses to compete with the rest of district but they should be more competitive than they have so far.