Best players in SWVA ...

wave316

Another great player that had amazing vision was Tyler Graham. He was right beside Devon Johnson last year as the two best. Rushing for over 2,000 isn't easy and he done it. Had over 6,000 yards rushing during his career. Graham had speed,power, and vision. He was on a different level compared to anybody last year and still would be this year.

To keep on topic though, Lee's QB Houston Sage could go down this year as one of the best quarterbacks in SWVA. He's only a sophomore as well.

Another great player that had amazing vision was Tyler Graham. Graham had speed,power, and vision. He was on a different level compared to anybody last year and still would be this year.

Graham was only on a different level when he played against subpar teams. He still was good when he played tough teams, but being on a "different level" is a consistent state of being...it shouldn't matter who you're playing against, especially in Single A ball.

Gavan Meade was, at the very least, just as good of a RB as Graham last year, and he's better than Graham this year. That's just comparing them as RB's, as overall football players, in all facets of the game, Meade is more than a few notches above. I saw them both play last year, and I've seen every game that Gavan has played since he was in the second grade. He is a football player, and he doesn't have to have the ball in his hands to prove it. I just can't say the same thing about Graham.

Anyway, not slighting Graham, but "different level" he was not.

Tyler Graham lasted 1 day at UVA-Wise. From kids on the team up there.....he realized he wasnt playing Thomas Walker anymore.

He was a very good athlete.....expected much more out of him.

Hate to say it but I agree. He quit in that Clintwood game last year. He was getting rocked and he just wanted to go home. I'd sung his praises for 2 years and looked like a fool to the person I was bragging him up to during that game.