breaking my own rule here...but what the hell...

Lance

one of the perks of making the rules is that sometimes you can break your own...go ahead and call me a hypocrite, i don't care lol.

All you good folks out in Tazewell...not long until election day...you NEED to vote for Kes.

A good man and a long time friend...if you want to begin fixing the "issues" in Tazewell, this is a great first step...Kes will do what's best for Tazewell, not himself.

one of the perks of making the rules is that sometimes you can break your own...go ahead and call me a hypocrite, i don't care lol.

All you good folks out in Tazewell...not long until election day...you NEED to vote for Kes.

A good man and a long time friend...if you want to begin fixing the "issues" in Tazewell, this is a great first step...Kes will do what's best for Tazewell, not himself.

I don't live within town limits so I really don't have a dog in the race. With that said I would like to ask why you say that. I don't really know anything about Kes but would be interested to know why he is the better choice.

I don't live within town limits so I really don't have a dog in the race. With that said I would like to ask why you say that. I don't really know anything about Kes but would be interested to know why he is the better choice.

THis^^^^^

First of all, i don't do politics...i dont care if a person is a democrat or a republican or whatever...so when I say this sort of thing, it's not because i am blindly following a political party and am just saying things because I'm a republican or democrat...which is why most people probably say "vote for this guy"....not me.

a lot of people here have known Kes for a long time. He's a good guy and he is the type of guy that can't be bought and sold. He won't always do what is politically correct or what others might "pressure" him to do. He won't be pushed around by the people in Tazewell that like to try and throw their weight around from time to time. He is exactly the type of person that you need in Tazewell politics...like i said he will do what is best for Tazewell.

Even if he doesn't win...and you don't know Kes, you should get to know him sometime if you have the chance...very good guy.