Why did Bluefield

kevin

Leave the starters in for so long? 48-8 you think westside is coming back? LOL And to hear their announcers try to defend it was pathetic! Leggett didn't want to score that touchdown but he had no choice. Thats what they said. Take him out of the game and he won't score a touchdown!

Leave the starters in for so long? 48-8 you think westside is coming back? LOL And to hear their announcers try to defend it was pathetic! Leggett didn't want to score that touchdown but he had no choice. Thats what they said. Take him out of the game and he won't score a touchdown!

Wahhhhh. You know how to avoid having another team RUTS? Be a better team. Hope the rest of the folks are poor losers like you. Simon's usual game plan is to get to 50 then let off the throttle. You guys should get something different, of course.

If your going to take a knee on the conversion I don't think you need your starting rb to be in there. Don't really care about the score so much as a backup probably would have scored too. The announcers comments were what was pathetic. That one guy breaks out into song every now and then. What's up with that? LOL

Wahhhhh. You know how to avoid having another team RUTS? Be a better team. Hope the rest of the folks are poor losers like you. Simon's usual game plan is to get to 50 then let off the throttle. You guys should get something different, of course.

You didn't get 50 on us......

You didn't get 50 on us......

By "us", I am assuming you are talking about Graham? Dude, don't even go there. Bluefield and Graham fans have kept this respectable, don't start to erode that with comments supporting the moron in this thread.

If it's not obvious, or you're not smart enough to understand (which I assume is the case by your incredibly stupid comment), I am discussing the games in which Bluefield is far ahead Bluefield has been giving up a decent amount of scores late, usually against the reserves, so...Bluefield makes sure they have a comfortable lead before pulling the offensive starters. All one has to do is look to the Princeton game to see how backing off early almost lost the game. If you're a team that got thumped, we surely apologize for hurting your sensibilities, because we know it makes you sad to get thumped.

If any of you whiners are WVU fans, do you think WVU should back off when they get in the upper 40s? Do you say the same thing about them? Or are you hypocrites when you're on the losing end? Because...if WVU did what you think Bluefield should have done, I know they would have lost at least one more game due to it.

Again, stop being whiners and babies. I know, your self-esteem is hurt when someone scores 50.

If your going to take a knee on the conversion I don't think you need your starting rb to be in there. Don't really care about the score so much as a backup probably would have scored too. The announcers comments were what was pathetic. That one guy breaks out into song every now and then. What's up with that? LOL

Why do you care so much?

I can't stand the announcers. Most Bluefield fans can't stand the announcers.

The rest of what you said is so incredibly stupid, it hardly warrants a response. Why is it important to you who plays for how long? You even admit the reserves would have scored too.

Son, there is no mercy rule in football. Get a little self-esteem and get back to me.

He's a troll. And an awful one at that. You'd be better served not wasting your time.

I was at the game. Westside was pretty much out of it after Bluefield scored their 3rd TD. As far as leaving guys in Simon ran power football right up the middle for the last 2 to 3 drives. It happen so that Leggett bounced outside after being hit 3 times and no one was around to make a tackle, what do ya tell a kid in High School to go down. Memories is what these kids are getting hate it for Westside but it just fell that way.

Not so bad to see, First Team A beat the crap out of First Team B.Bad to me , First Team B loser staying in the game and beating the crap out of Second and Third Team A winners.Sad!!!

Not so bad to see, First Team A beat the crap out of First Team B.Bad to me , First Team B loser staying in the game and beating the crap out of Second and Third Team A winners.Sad!!!

Lots of times, I've seen Bluefield's second, and sometimes third, team beat the other teams' first team...now THAT is SAD!!!