norton rude fans ,and pathetic coaching staff

greenwavefan#5

after last night i have no respect for anyone that supports norton raider football. there fans are rude, players are dirty,and the coaching staff is pathetic. a couple of players told me a few things the staff were saying to them . lets put it this way (nasty). im glad we beat the breaks off of the black raiders. ha!ha!ha!ha!

after last night i have no respect for anyone that supports norton raider football. there fans are rude, players are dirty,and the coaching staff is pathetic. a couple of players told me a few things the staff were saying to them . lets put it this way (nasty). im glad we beat the breaks off of the black raiders. ha!ha!ha!ha!

I'm a Wave fan but we have our share of people on meds too!

Thats really nothing new, maybe the staff talking is new but not the players or fans

just my 2 cents worth......when a player or players start trash talkin, i tend to lettem by once, cause emotions gets the best of all of us, but 2nd or 3rd nope notta...to me it goes back to the coach and his philosopy..... i haven't heard anything about coaching staff..... but there was a lot of B.S. from a burton player or 2... and very vocal fans............................

i will say this, since the grayson game, clintwood has played flat, yes they won over lebanon, union,lee, but i believe , (well i know) the trash talkin from burton,did the wave some good, because they kicked a__ in the 2nd half.....

Clintwood has a quality coaching staff, but they have some nasty fans too. I've seen them cuss opposing players til a fly wouldn't light on them.