Farmers Daughter Haunted House/Barn

Hey guys. I'm an actor in this years Farmers Daughter Haunted House/Barn. We are open this Friday and Saturday, as well as next Friday and Saturday (Oct. 19, 20, 26, 27).

http://farmersdaughtermaze.vpweb.com/

That is the website for info and directions. Admission is $10 and that covers the corn maze, a hay ride, the petting zoo, and the haunted house/holler/barn.

Hope to see some familiar faces out there the next two weekends!!!!

Also, IF ANYONE WANTS TO WORK IN THE HAUNTED HOUSE/BARN, PM ME!!!! We need help. As much as we can get.

Edited by Ryan4VT

Hey guys. I'm an actor in this years Farmers Daughter Haunted House/Barn. We are open this Friday and Saturday, as well as next Friday and Saturday (Oct. 19, 20, 26, 27).

http://farmersdaughtermaze.vpweb.com/

That is the website for info and directions. Admission is $10 and that covers the corn maze, a hay ride, the petting zoo, and the haunted house/holler/barn.

Hope to see some familiar faces out there the next two weekends!!!!

I'll be there before long! :D

Actually, it took me a while to find the location. Not defending southbound or anything, but it's not like the "about us" link on the side bar is very noticable and even after clicking it, the location still isn't that noticable (down at the bottom of the page). They should just post an address on the front page.

Actually, it took me a while to find the location. Not defending southbound or anything, but it's not like the "about us" link on the side bar is very noticable and even after clicking it, the location still isn't that noticable (down at the bottom of the page). They should just post an address on the front page.

310 Claypool Hill Mall Rd.

Cedar Bluff, VA 24609