Obamacin?

redtiger

Has anyone seen the Obamacin adds on youtube?

Funny, but kinda fratboyish. Basically its comparing Obamas term as president to medicine and discussing all of the side effects. At the end the woman in the ad says "!*%# Obamacin"(its bleeped out)

Im suprised someone spent money on these ads. points for doing something new tho

Edited by redtiger

I agree with you. Ads like that are very childish but I bet you my life that Romneys team had nothing to do it with it.

Here is an ad that is paid for and endorsed by the Obama campaign team:

p.s. If they are going to run a stupid ad like this, at least get an attractive girl that doesn't resemble Rachel Maddow.

That one is worse than the Obamacin ad, atleast Obamacin was a little funny. That one just tries to be cute and isint.

agree about the girl, get someone who is cute or hot or a woman. Not someone who is neither of those things. That being said, I will still give her a solid 5!

The Obamacin ad is not by the Romney campaign. Its embarassing that Obama signed off on this

Thats pretty bad.

The dumbest part of all of this I dont think these ads sway anyone. They may motivate people on the street to talk more but voters are decided at this point as to who they are gonna vote for

LOL! This just continues to prove media bias. Romney claims that Jeep production will be moved to China (which is may do) and every media outlet jumps on it like he just kicked a baby....Obama and his administration is caught in numerous lies about Benghazi. Four Americans died and the President and his staff flat out lied to all of us.

You tell me which one is worse?

Thats bad but is a dumb mistake and an attempt to avoid the truth, not a direct childish attack on his opponent.

I will agree with BHS03, its not as bad as the Obama ad. Not even close

I wonder how much of these type of ads and statements are actually researched and approved by the candidates and how much is simply rubber stamped? I know, I know, with everything they have goin on they dont have time to check every little thing. Well, if you are going to verbally attack another person then you better be able to back it up.

Overall I would say we really dont have anyone to vote for, I dont think either candidate represents us. I think alot of us on here would support a moderate candidate, regardless of if we see ourselves as either Left or Right.

Im hoping Romney will be a more moderate president, that his change in stance(to a more right agenda) is simply to secure the nomination(gotta play the game). IM hoping president Romney(if he wins) will be more like governor Romney(willing to work with whoever it takes to achieve a greater good).

Im hoping Romney will be a more moderate president, that his change in stance(to a more right agenda) is simply to secure the nomination(gotta play the game). IM hoping president Romney(if he wins) will be more like governor Romney(willing to work with whoever it takes to achieve a greater good).

Haha! So you hope he has been lying to you the entire campaign just to get elected? If that's what you're banking on, then I think you are voting for the wrong person.

I guess either way he is a liar, since he has completely changed most of his views throughout the campaign. I'm with you though, if he is elected I sure hope he goes back to the old Governor Romney before he decided to start pandering to the republican base...but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Like I said, lying is bad if it is Romney. It's ok though that four American heroes died because Obama and his admin failed to protect them. Then he turns around and tries to downplay the situation and fool the American public by blaming the terrorist attack on a youtube video. He continued to lie to the American people for weeks about the video and has been caught in several other lies about Benghazi and lies in general.

BigBlue will still vote Obama because all of what I just stated is totally acceptable of a US President.

I would still take a Conservative Romney over Obama. Im just hoping he will be more bipartisan. I think he will keep alot of his conservative approaches and will approach things that way but when the Democrats say "well what about changing this and changing that" that he will work with them, and I think he will(I hope so anyway).

To be fair Obama didnt exactly sick to his guns during his presidency. He made a moderate shift after the 2010 elections.(which I applaud).

Currently partisan politics has left us in a world of $#!+. Im hoping Romney can change that. He did good things in Massachusetts and im hoping that same approach will be taken as president(it will have to be if he wants to get anything done).

If I didnt believe Romney was a descent choice I would write in Colin Powell. Im still hoping for the next comming of Teddy Roosevelt in my lifetime. A man, a leader and an unflinching supporter of America(Powell is that man but more level headed).

Edited by redtiger