KC Chiefs murder/suicide

1inStripes

The media is portraying this as a suicide, not a murder of him killing his girlfriend.

I've heard via Twitter that he suicided in front of the Chiefs coaches. Any truth to this? Prayers go out to his family, and like the poster above said, especially to the girlfriend's family.

The media is portraying this as a suicide, not a murder of him killing his girlfriend.

I've heard via Twitter that he suicided in front of the Chiefs coaches. Any truth to this? Prayers go out to his family, and like the poster above said, especially to the girlfriend's family.

suicided? lol

What's wrong with it? Lol. This may be bad, but I'm a little confused now.

"Suicide" isn't a verb. You would have to say "committed suicide". It's like saying I went and "fooded" at a mexican restaurant tonight.

"Suicide" isn't a verb. You would have to say "committed suicide". It's like saying I went and "fooded" at a mexican restaurant tonight.

I just televisioned the football games.

But seriously...this is a tragedy. Prayers to the multitude of families whose lives will never be the same.