2013 ACC Football Schedules

dshreeves

It could be a bit later this year since they went from 8 conference games to 9 then back to 8, and the guy who was in charge of scheduling for the conference left to be COO of the new playoffs.

Does anyone know when they will be announced?

And also, why does the ACC wait so much longer than the SEC and other conferences to announce the skeds for the upcoming season?

At least when the ACC announces the schedules the times are already set. Being a season ticket holder in the SEC is frustrating sometimes when you don't find out the kickoff time a few days before gameday. Which I know it is done to see who is going to play on CBS and which ESPN network, etc. but is still frustrating at times.

At least when the ACC announces the schedules the times are already set.

No they're not. Just like any other conference who has a TV contract...many game times are determined by the TV networks. Last season when VT's schedule came out, only two game times were certain...both Thursday night games. All other game times were determined one to two weeks prior to the game due to TV.

No they're not. Just like any other conference who has a TV contract...many game times are determined by the TV networks. Last season when VT's schedule came out, only two game times were certain...both Thursday night games. All other game times were determined one to two weeks prior to the game due to TV.

Ok I was mistaken then. I thought I had looked at a Tech schedule and all of the times were set.

Ok I was mistaken then. I thought I had looked at a Tech schedule and all of the times were set.

Yep, you were mistaken...again...

But I stand corrected...the season-opener vs. GT was also ESPN prime time and the Austin Peay game was already listed at 1:30 on ESPN3 when the 2012 VT Fan Guide came out in August...it was sent with the season tickets.

District I-20121230-00126.jpg