Gate City vs. Floyd Co. girls D2 Quarterfinal

LegendatLegion

I agree I watched Floyd beat Patrick Henry last Friday in bluefield then watched wise play them today it was 14 0 after one and 31 7 at the half and 4 of those points where foul shots 77 31 was the final I think memory not as good as it was so these two teams would be a great game to see Floyd could have been off a little and wise might have played their best game but after seeing both play once I would put my money on wise by a hair

I agree I watched Floyd beat Patrick Henry last Friday in bluefield then watched wise play them today it was 14 0 after one and 31 7 at the half and 4 of those points where foul shots 77 31 was the final I think memory not as good as it was so these two teams would be a great game to see Floyd could have been off a little and wise might have played their best game but after seeing both play once I would put my money on wise by a hair

Not to nitpick but it was 40-7 @ half, 77-33 final. Wise Central actually came out colder than I had seen them early on but go in tempo. I have no horse in the race but a Floyd-Central game would be a great game to witness IMHO.