Ahmed to join Heath in Pitt ???

VHSLhelper

Certainly doesn't fit with the color scheme of the error-riddled sign in Bluefield.

But would certainly boost the sales of Steelers jersies from SWVA.

On a serious note, I thought the Steelers would've been set with Dwyer (similar style to Bradshaw) and Redman (power back). Perhaps I have missed an offseason acquisition or two.

Bradshaw has confirmed that the Steelers, Jets and Packers are interested in him. He is waiting for his most recent surgery to heal and rehab before he showcases what he can do to interested teams. He just got his boot off recently, will be a few more weeks before we'll hear anything about him going to another team.

I still think he's going to the Packers...and if so he has a legit shot at a 3rd ring.

That would be awesome... I'd be happy with Steelers or Packers, I'd be disappointed to see him go to the Jets...they are perpetual losers and need wholesale changes in that organization....Green Bay...Pittsburgh...those guys are in it to win it...

I'm sure Rodgers would appreciate his superior pass protection, he consistently ranks as one of the best pass protectors in the league...I also think Bradshaw would get more balls thrown his way out of the backfield...something Eli seemed to overlook, even when Bradshaw was wide open...

Let's not forget that Ahmad Bradshaw is the ONLY person in the history of the VHSL to rush for over 5000 yards and receive for over 1500 yards in his high school career.... (At least in the record books)

I'm sure if you added in return yardage in that mix...he'd be in an elite category also....

Edited by futbolking