When it rains, it pours

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fertilizer-plant-explosion-leaves-more-than-100-wounded-in-central-texas/2013/04/18/14fa7cb2-a7ef-11e2-a8e2-5b98cb59187f_story.html

Explosion at a fertilizer plant in West, TX, injured an estimated 160 people and killed between 5 and 15 people. Some first responder fire fighters are reported missing. Those first responders were responding to a fire in the plant and were trying to evacuate everyone when they realized that the fire could spark an explosion.

FWIW this wasn't a fertilizer plant (where they make fertilizer) but a fertilizer retail facility (where they store and sell it I guess).

I didn't watch the videos until now. Dang.

The videos of this are just unreal.

They are incredible. If you watch the videos carefully its almost like the blaze takes a breath before exploding.

The US Geological Survey stated that the blast registered as a 2.1!

They are incredible. If you watch the videos carefully its almost like the blaze takes a breath before exploding.

The US Geological Survey stated that the blast registered as a 2.1!

The fact it registered on the Richter scale is hard to fathom. So much energy.

I noticed the roof of the near building growing a pinker shade of red as the filming continued.