sept. 20 tom walker homecoming

oct. 4 castlewood away

oct. 11 honaker away

oct. 18 burton away

oct. 25 twin springs home

nov. 1 eastside home

nov. 8 central away

Edited by cwood78

Great way to start off the season vs Union! That'll be a fun one week 1. GOnna be hard to get use to seeing all those cumberland teams on there...

Honaker ,Union ,and Central , will be tough games for the Greenwave..

Do you think the Wave can beat the Union Bears this year?

Actually if both teams were still in the same district, i would pick Union over Clintwood this year based on what i remember both teams have coming back.

But i do think this matchup will be one of the best of the entire season in SWVA. I haven't seen all the schedules but it will be hard to find a better game week one.

Actually if both teams were still in the same district, i would pick Union over Clintwood this year based on what i remember both teams have coming back.

But i do think this matchup will be one of the best of the entire season in SWVA. I haven't seen all the schedules but it will be hard to find a better game week one.

wave has some mighty big holes to fill........

the Greenwave have a LOT to replace. They will still have size but wont be the team they were last year.

I have a feeling Union will get it together this year. The players are there they just have to finish games.

Clintwood will be a different Team for sure, I believe they will make people believers by seasons end. Five players on offence started in the 2011 Championship game, yes we have lost a lot of speed but the leadership will be there. Also you must consider the level of talent this group has been going against in practive the last few years, they will have Pride.

Union will be a great Team to open the season with, look for both these squads to go deep into the playoffs.

Clintwood will be a different Team for sure, I believe they will make people believers by seasons end. Five players on offence started in the 2011 Championship game, yes we have lost a lot of speed but the leadership will be there. Also you must consider the level of talent this group has been going against in practive the last few years, they will have Pride.

Union will be a great Team to open the season with, look for both these squads to go deep into the playoffs.

Wave always find ways to get er done! Should be a great season! Keeping everyone healthy will be a key!!

• 2 weeks later...

different in a lot of ways, pride will always be there....:cool:

• 4 weeks later...