2 arrested in dog mauling in Bristol

http://www.tricities.com/news/local/article_c00dd1dc-da06-11e2-bcdc-0019bb30f31a.html

Don't know how many may have seen this, but some days ago, a pit bull attacked a 6 year old girl and then mauled her mother who got her daughter to escape, putting her in the hospital. The attack happened at the Rice Terrace Apartments near Virginia Intermont (actually the better part of Rice Terrace). I was actually kind of shocked to see that the guy had a swastika tattooed on his throat and that the dog's name was Hitler (just seems so ridiculous almost to the point of being funny.....though I'd never laugh at a situation like this). The dog (who the couple says they were just watching for someone else) was euthanized and the couple has been charged with a felony. Also, apparently the woman's sister has posted a lot of comments to the article, many of which are in all-caps. She seems pretty upset by all the comments about her sister, but what do you expect when the woman is with a guy like that?

"Any time you go for the Nazi throat tattoo, you've pretty much abandoned securing any job that might offer benefits." - Jim Metesky.

That almost signature-worthy.

That was one of my favorites.