Paula Deen

I'm not gonna go into if what she said and her non renewal is right or wrong but I would like to talk about something associated with her story.

I was reading an article on the Huffington post about Paula Deen and what has been going on with her. After I read the article I read the comments at the bottom and someone on there was very negative of Deen. In the post the person referred to Deens comments as "country". Are people really that stupid? In the same paragraph the poster denounced racism and expressed their own ignorant stereotypes.

I guess I know the answer to my question.

I'm not gonna go into if what she said and her non renewal is right or wrong but I would like to talk about something associated with her story.

I was reading an article on the Huffington post about Paula Deen and what has been going on with her. After I read the article I read the comments at the bottom and someone on there was very negative of Deen. In the post the person referred to Deens comments as "country". Are people really that stupid? In the same paragraph the poster denounced racism and expressed their own ignorant stereotypes.

I guess I know the answer to my question.

Deen got an unfair hatchet job by a media just begging for her to fall, thanks to her culinary techniques.

You want to see cruel and heartless? Ina Garten.