FYI - software update soon...

Lance

doing another major change and update soon...site will be down for a few while work is being done. It will be back online as soon as it's completed.

ALSO...VERY IMPORTANT!!!

MAKE SURE YOU ALWAYS GO TO http://WWW.SWVASPORTS.COM

no matter what the link is to the forums, you can always find them by going to the main front page of the site.

After the last update a lot of people had the forums home page bookmarked and it changed...as I'm sure it will change again with this update....so just go to the main link to the front page and it will always get you back to the forums.

I know I will still get 100 emails asking where the forums are a week after everything has been updated and running just fine because people will use the old bookmarks....don't be "that guy".

software update is finished...

The shoutbox isn't working on the mobile version for some reason? I had to turn it off until I can get that fixed....will put it back as soon as possible.

If you see anything else that is not working correctly, please post here so I can take a look at it.

The new software has a lot of stuff to offer...I like it...might be a little different here or there, but overall it's pretty kick ass.

glad you guys like it.

reminder...very important!

two things - and these are to help YOU.

(1) make sure you have the correct email address in your profile! I usually only send out emails every year or two, but If I need to get in touch with you OR IF YOU NEED TO RESET/RECOVER YOUR PASSWORD and your email address is wrong, you are proper screwed! Don't say I didn't warn you!

(2) please make sure you bookmark the main site page at www.swvasports.com and not the direct link to the forums...the link to the forums may change, but the front page will always get you here! I'm still getting emails from people asking when the forums are going to open back up again from the upgrade the other day.