Week 3:. Hurley at Grundy

mdotson98

Grundy's win against TV wasn't easy by any means. Game was a lot closer than the score would lead you to believe. 

How is Nick's foot? Is he going to be able to play? I saw a pic on facebook and it looks horrible. I feel bad for the kid, that has got to be a lot of pain. 

If he can't go that's going to put who, Biliter at QB?  Who played for Grundy last year...

Seems like every year we have the same story line to this game lol.

Lebanon is not that good,. Grundy just gave up the ghost up the middle. You can't allow a QB sneak to go for an untouched TD 3 or 4 times in a game and expect to win...this makes two years in a row that Grundy has laid a turd against Lebanon. 

Grundy can play a lot better than it did last week, it's just a question of if they will play any better than they did last week....they have a lot of first year players that are starting and it's just going to take some time for those kids to get settled in and play with consistency. It's only week 3, not time to hit the panic button yet. 

Lance, I was told that he has 24 stitches and I don't think he will be playing this Friday. If late in this past weeks game is any indication then yes Billiter will more than likely get the start. I think Hurley should win, but you just never know. Hurley has been in the game at the half the last 2 years and gave it away late. So we will just have to see Friday night.

Hmmm... Seems as if someone lastnight removed the American flag from Grundy high school last night and put up another flag... Ill give you 3 guesses as to what flag, and the first 2 don't count

Ward will do anything to keep his boys motivated!!! LOL Just like back in the good old days when head coaches use to send their teams a funeral wreath and say it was from an opposing team. We use to supposedly get them from the Garden Green Dragons.