3-0

Clintwood (Clintwood)

2-1

Galax (Galax)

2-1

Parry Mccluer (Buena Vista)

3-0

Ft. Chiswell below Honaker, LOL.

That is a joke!  No offense to Honaker, very solid team and definitely one of the top teams in the West but FC looks to be the frontrunner in the state and easily the #1 team in the West.  I know GW isint what they were last season but when I saw them they looked to be a solid team. To do what FC did to them says a lot.

I think right now Haysi has to be ranked ahead of Clintwood but I can see them being behind Honaker. We will have a better idea of things in a few weeks when Clintwood and Honaker play.

boys as of right now, and i'm a clintwood grad....greenwave in the bottom ten.....11-20... we had 2 out (lineman and DB )for haysi game, (3 counting TE injury)#4 lost logan fletcher #60(lineman) for season in scrimmage to shelby valley....i dunno....played good against union......ryecove, first string didn't get much playin..time....alota young'uns got to play.....TW is coming up,they(TW)  will play harder......as i said even before the season started,,,, clintwood has a way to go.

Essex is definitely the real deal. Probably the most talented team in A East or West.

The West has some teams that have some growing to do but could be really good come playoff time. This may be the deepest the West has been since the new playoff setup was put in place.