1A Standings

old_school

1A_zpsb41a0646.png

Seriously though I know nothing about Covington. But note here Galax is at 19 now!!! That team would be a dangerous team ... They will be in the top 16 teams!! If they squeak in at 13-16 that would be a dangerous first round game for anyone in the west IMO!!! Who do u guys think could be a dangerous team in the lower seeds? Anyone? Galax jus stands out and they have a rough schedule!!!

Looking at the top ranked teams in the West most are familiar but idk anything about Covington. Anyone have any info?

I've seen a few highlights on the news, but nothing really stood out to me.  They do have a couple nice wins under their belts against Glenvar and Summers Co (who is 5-1, but I am clueless on their strength of schedule).

It doesn't translate into Covington being better than Galax, of course, but Glenvar did beat Galax in week 1. 

Holston is going to move up. Still have Northwood and Rural Retreat on our schedule.  Think we are improving every week.  Coach Matlock has us motivated and playing physical ball.  He is our leader.