UNDEFEATED

redtiger

The way I understand it people have already went to the stadium and have taped blankets to the bleachers to "reserve" their seats. Like thats gonna help, I can personally say that if a butt isint in the seat I want then I feel no need to acknowledge their "reservation".

E&S will be parked full by 6:00.  Rumor is 400+ tickets have already been sold, not a huge # but impressive to me. I would really like to know how many seats the stands hold. this will probably be the largest crowd ever at Haysi. I know alot of/most of Clintwoods fans intent to be in Sandlick tonight

The way I understand it people have already went to the stadium and have taped blankets to the bleachers to "reserve" their seats. Like thats gonna help, I can personally say that if a butt isint in the seat I want then I feel no need to acknowledge their "reservation".

E&S will be parked full by 6:00. Rumor is 400+ tickets have already been sold, not a huge # but impressive to me. I would really like to know how many seats the stands hold. this will probably be the largest crowd ever at Haysi. I know alot of/most of Clintwoods fans intent to be in Sandlick tonight

We have a bunch if people tape down blankets and such at Richlands. I always respect that that came and laid out their seat, so I don't sit there.