Clintwood @ Central (Wise)

Wavefan257

An upset a brewing. Clintwood is focused on who they will draw for round 1 of the playoffs and Central is chomping at the bit to go out with a win. Central can run the football. If Clintwood doesn't find some answers up front they may get pushed around up front and leave with a loss. However Clintwood 23 Central 14

Central has a pretty good run defense. If Clintwood goes to the air and throws deep then they should win comfortably.  If they try to run mostly it will be close.

Clintwood leans on the pass this year more than ever before, and they LOVE to go deep.

25-14 Greenwave

central always plays the green team tough, turner &  mullins should have good showing. running game.....eck!!! but i do believe they have some things in the ole playbook, just not showing it yet...... central played GC tough i look for the same.....

central always plays the green team tough, turner &  mullins should have good showing. running game.....eck!!! but i do believe they have some things in the ole playbook, just not showing it yet...... central played GC tough i look for the same.....

Centrals final game of the yr at home... Central seniors will be fired up...look for the best game yet from Central...Greenwave better protect the ball and no turnovers...