help us haysi...you're our only hope...

cwood78

From what I've seen of Altavista Haysi and Altavista are pretty evenly matched IMO. Fort and Essex will be an awesome matchup. Essex is a perfect example of East football and Fort is a perfect example of West football. I'm sorry I can't see both games. Goochland smacked Essex in the mouth last year and Essex laid down, let's hope Fort can do the same thing.

brought back memories,,,,,,,,,,,good ole, head knockin, mud slingin,hard runnin, game................

and I know you liked the Junglecat formation with Bowen running AND passing the ball. The playbook is just getting cracked on that

and I know you liked the Junglecat formation with Bowen running AND passing the ball. The playbook is just getting cracked on that

I like the idea of putting the ball in the hands of your most talented as much as possible.  Gives Haysi some nice wrinkles the defense has to consider.  Good luck to your boys, it's going to be uphill sledding for Haysi but I like their chances (no matter how remote) of pulling the upset at Sandlick.