Jeremiah Denton Living the Moniker: Superman

I haven't posted anything on my brother for a good while (things have been crazy over the last few months since I got a new job), but he was interviewed by Allen Gregory of BHC yesterday for a follow-up article on his current condition which came out in today's paper and on the TriCities website.

http://www.tricities.com/sports/article_ae7086fc-78eb-11e3-9574-001a4bcf6878.html

(I'd copy and paste the whole thing here, but my computer has about had it and is giving me a fit, lol).

Just a quick update from me: Jeremiah has been doing great lately. He still has a few issues to work on, like some short term memory issues and foresight issues, before he can go back to work or drive. He's been driving us crazy about driving and working again about every day, lol. Hopefully the doctors will release him soon so he can do all that. It's been a wait and see deal for now. But please continue to pray for his recovery. He'll be the first to tell you that the prayers have helped more than anything.

I read it online on tricities/BHC before you posted ... it's a remarkable story.  Great to read about his milestones... I'm sure there will be many more with his determination and the Lord watching over him.