Virginia High 74, Gate City 64

V-Cats

Didn't expect this, especially after losing to Lebanon Tuesday night. Probably won't matter as far as tournament seeding goes, but it definitely makes the running more wide open. Thoughts?

We just can't shoot the ball right now. Have not shot it well for the last several games. Not sure what has happened.

We missed many short shots at VA High. Missed uncontested layups. No excuse for that.

I expect we will handle Central pretty easily and be the number 1 seed for the conference tournament, but could make an extremely early exit from the tournament.

Oh, that is good to hear. We still need to beat Central. Need some kind of momentum.

If we lose to Central in girls, I guess that means a 1 game playoff?

Hey..............the #20 for VA High boys. Couch, Crouch or something like that. Any idea if he lives in Castlewood? I heard someone say that at the game on Friday night. Also heard the #34 is from Richlands, but something about his Dad coaching at VA High. NOT a big deal to me either way. Just wondering.