Tennessee High vs Virginia High

thsvikings2004

This one might get ugly quick. Went to check VA High out against Battle and they didn't impressed me at all. They won 27-0 but that score is misleading bc is was only 7-0 in the 4th Quarter then Battle had 3 straight turnovers. What's up with running the same plays over and over on offense

Been serious yall coaching staff is terrible.

It's because our offensive coordinator from last year (Thad Wells) left, that's why they kept running the same stuff over and over again

It's gonna be a challenge, no question about it. This might be one of those games where you just hope to come out healthy, keep it as close as possible, and call it a moral victory. THS is just too talented and we'll be hard pressed to stay within three or four TD's.

No such thing as a moral victory in sports. Either you win, or lose. This week we down stand a chance. We barely put down an awful Battle team. If not for some late Battle turnovers it may of been a one score game. 77 player roster and we can't do any better than that? We're in for a long year. I bet Crist is gone after this one my friends.