Hey Blues fans

Hokiebird7

Very tough start to the season and I know you guys aren't use to it but it's time to regroup and get things going in the right directions from here on out...Very tough schedule to start the season but I have confidence Mance and crew will get things straighted out and you guys will have another succesful season and we'll see you guys making noise in the playoffs.

Just sit back and take a deep breath Blues fans....the season is far far from over guys....Giles has started 0-2 many years then came back with a run in the playoffs so it can be done...and your coaching staff knows what they have to do....won way too many games up there over the years to fold tent now

Thanks hokiebird,  and your right,  0 & 2 is something that we are not use to.  We have been spoiled over the last 10 to 15 years.  The next few games are going to be very tough for the blues and we could win the majority of them or lose them all,  but we will be a better team by the end of the season,  just hope it's not too late to make the playoffs and try to make a run.

No need to panic guys...you will make the playoffs...maybe a seed you aren't used too but will make the playoffs reguardless....we have fans like im sure you guys do that go all to pieces with one loss....i just laugh at them...just have to trust the coaching staff that they will do the right things to make it right....and I know your head coach and i'm sure he will do everything he can to make it right...just play them one at a time and see what happens...i will be in bluefield next friday to root the blues on for sure