CONGRATS HONAKER

cwood78

BDD BDD BDD!!! BDD BDD BDD!!! BDD BDD BDD!!!

All of Haysi is PROUD of Honaker. 1 more game Orange, 1 more game

Lets do this RED!! BDD!! BDD!!! BDD!!!! Congrats!! You woulda thought I was from Haysi when that 2 pt conversion was good!! I jus closed eyes and yelled GO TIGERS and pretended i was pullin for the Orange ones! Lol it wasnt so bad!! Go RED! We both beat 2 good teams today!

The BDD has a lot to be proud of today,  man it would be nice to see 2 BDD teams in Salem.........I am not even sure that is possible,  but it would be great to see if it is.  I haven't looked at the brackets yet to know if it is possible...lol.  But would be great to see at least one though !

The BDD has a lot to be proud of today, man it would be nice to see 2 BDD teams in Salem.........I am not even sure that is possible, but it would be great to see if it is. I haven't looked at the brackets yet to know if it is possible...lol. But would be great to see at least one though !

It is possible!! And honestly the VHSL should really want Haysi, Richlands, and Honaker all to win in the semis ... can you imagine the gate that would bring in? I hear Altavista travels well but Essex ... not so much!