Lee @ Ridgeview

fb-fan24263

Watched it frame by frame and didn't see a fumble. Doesn't matter though. I thought the interesting thing here is the refs response that he thought the halfback had the ball and spotted according to that. A couple of guys blocked this well, a couple of others not so much. If you don't won't to put that in the refs hands execute better I guess.

Watched it frame by frame and didn't see a fumble. Doesn't matter though. I thought the interesting thing here is the refs response that he thought the halfback had the ball and spotted according to that. A couple of guys blocked this well, a couple of others not so much. If you don't won't to put that in the refs hands execute better I guess.

My bad, I should have worded that differently. I realized that after I posted.

I didn't mean a fumble, but where the ball was as the runner fell into the endzone. He clearly had possession the whole time.

Yeah I hope they keep it clean and respectful.  Regardless of the outcomes, it's always been an emotional and well attended game.  I still think it should be the opener.

I'm not really sure why it's not the opener anymore. I do know that Jimbo Adams was very adamant that Union open with Burton this year. I think he just wanted that Thursday game with the publicity and gate money that went along with it.