S'up.....

BigO

I have to admit, I know very little (other than the obvious...Sturgill, WRs,) about AHS team this year. I know they are preseason ranked #5 in the state. Best of luck to all the kids/teams for a successful and injury free year!

GBO!!! See you VT hillbillies in Bristol!

AHS should be fine this year.  80+ Varsity players.  The largest senior class they probably had in a decade if not ever (23).  Few holes to fill on offense(Replace a the center, one other lineman and of course fill the vacant spot from Yates graduating at WR).  As long as they can stay focused on the task at hand and disregard all the outside noise they could very well do big things this season.  From what i understand and seen from the 7on7's the defense will be much improved from last season with some bigger, stronger, and faster play makers on that side of the ball. Looking for a big year from the Falcons and I feel like they are wanting to improve on the strides they made last year.  But like an old coach once said.  That all sounds great but you still gotta play the games and compete, nobody is just going to hand it to you. 

• 2 weeks later...