The 100th meeting... the V-T game

swva_havok_fan

I don't have a dog in the fight, but it is very unique and awesome that two schools hook it up tomorrow night for the 100th time.

Is it just me, or do the Bearcats actually have a decent chance to knock off the Tennessee High Vikings inside the Stone Castle this season?  It seems as if Tennessee High is struggling, while Virginia High is 2-0.

I agree with ya S-H-F.

I think the Bearcats have an excellent chance this time around. I saw Tennessee High last Friday night. Not much size and not an impressive amount of speed for a THS team. I haven't seen VHS but they have two solid wins. It's probably a close one either way but i would like to see the smaller Virginia school steal this one.

But if i had to bet the house i would still take the Vikings in a high scoring game.

VHS definitely has a chance, especially since THS doesn't have a clear play-maker as they've had seemingly year in and year out. With that being said, I don't expect us to leave the Castle with a win, but anything is possible (see: 2011)