Lebanon @Lee

fb-fan24263

Lee did have benefit game against marion. Which marion won 27-13. Does anybody know anything about lee?? What about Lebanon??

The Rasnic kid is a beast, but he didn't really seem to be in the game last night. Wasn't overly spectacular on defense like I've seen him before, and he wasn't a difference maker on offense. That being said, he didn't really have to be. Lebanon has almost no offense. Receivers ran terrible routes, QB was just throwing up the ball. Backs couldn't establish any kind of run game. The Pioneers had one drive that resulted in a FG. Nothing after that.

Lee looked like they were playing a JV squad. They were enormous compared to the the smaller Pioneer team, but Lebanon was in the Lee backfield all night. A credit to them or a weak spot to the Generals. Not sure which. 

The Lee QB scrambled OK on a couple of roll outs and some draws and he hit a couple of nice passes over the middle, but most of the other passes weren't so great.

As far as officiating goes. I saw one questionable block in the back against Lee, but the rest that I personally witnessed were fair against both squads.

That's my 2 cents.

The Rasnic kid is a beast, but he didn't really seem to be in the game last night. Wasn't overly spectacular on defense like I've seen him before, and he wasn't a difference maker on offense. That being said, he didn't really have to be. Lebanon has almost no offense. Receivers ran terrible routes, QB was just throwing up the ball. Backs couldn't establish any kind of run game. The Pioneers had one drive that resulted in a FG. Nothing after that.

Lee looked like they were playing a JV squad. They were enormous compared to the the smaller Pioneer team, but Lebanon was in the Lee backfield all night. A credit to them or a weak spot to the Generals. Not sure which. 

The Lee QB scrambled OK on a couple of roll outs and some draws and he hit a couple of nice passes over the middle, but most of the other passes weren't so great.

As far as officiating goes. I saw one questionable block in the back against Lee, but the rest that I personally witnessed were fair against both squads.

That's my 2 cents.

You are correct on rasnic being a beast in previous games no doubt.  Last week he had 30 carries for about 170 so I think the coaches were saving him for this coming week. I heard through the great vine he was inactive in practice all week with a deep thigh bruise.  

I think Pendegraph used yesterday as a exhibition for passing to get the quarterback some experience.  I see next week Rasnic being a different ball player he's been around for awhile, It almost looked like he knew what was coming next week and didn't seem to put much effort in. There were 2 or 3 punts that he didn't lay out for and i saw him and 21 brady rudd pull up a lot on big hits.  

And as for the line I was speaking with one of the guys in the box and he said the left tackle had an ankle injury that he shouldn't even be playing on.

I believe next week we will see a completely different Lee Team Ive been to 2 or 3 Lee games this year and it seems that they already know they've one the game when they walk on the field.... Lets hope they come out with intensity next week so we can watch a football game at Bullit Park!!