Castlewood @ Lebanon

IRISH-FAN18

Lebanon's beat Castlewood every year since they started back playing but this year Castlewood is a better team than previous seasons. I think this game is an interesting matchup. Anybody got any thoughts and opinions on this game?

After playing both I think Lebanon wins a close one. But I wouldn't be surprised if CWood pulls it off. Think this might be the game I go to this week.

I was waiting for Honaker folks to help me on this game since Honaker has played both. CWood has a better record but Lebanon has played a harder schedule. I think it's going be a close game. Maybe about like last season with Lebanon pulling it out in the 4th quarter.

I was waiting for Honaker folks to help me on this game since Honaker has played both. CWood has a better record but Lebanon has played a harder schedule. I think it's going be a close game. Maybe about like last season with Lebanon pulling it out in the 4th quarter.

That's what I'm thinking too. It is Lebanon's homecoming. So they will be fired up.

Talked to some Cwood kids they are pretty fired up because they said everybody has picked them for their homecoming and they want to show them they made a mistake. So I think both teams will be fired up so its gonna come down to who has what the other cant handle, hopefully it will be a fun game and one of these teams is gonna have sole bragging rights of Russell county. Something Castlewood may never have had in football.