Area talent

Rams75

Is there no colleges courting the Cousins kid or JLA.  Im pretty sure Richmond is looking at Sturgill really hard Ferrum has spoken to him.  Now,  Fulton and the rest of the seniors, I couldn't tell you.  I'm sure many of them may will end up at local colleges, UVA-Wise, ETSU, Emory-Henry, ect...

I can't tell you which way Sturgill is leaning at the moment. A down senior year has the offers slowing from what they were, but Richmond is interested yes, as is Ferrum and several other schools. He took a visit to a D-II school in WV a couple of weeks back (but the name eludes me right now). If he was having a repeat year statistically from a year ago, I'd have expected more D-I teams to show interest overtly, and the truth is, if he really wants to play at that level, he can and will. But I have heard inklings recently that he could be interested in staying close to home and re-connecting with a former receiver of his if you catch my drift, in which case, as an alumnus of this school, I'd be very happy for me/the school, but I think Jake can do a lot better if he wants.

I can't tell you which way Sturgill is leaning at the moment. A down senior year has the offers slowing from what they were, but Richmond is interested yes, as is Ferrum and several other schools. He took a visit to a D-II school in WV a couple of weeks back (but the name eludes me right now). If he was having a repeat year statistically from a year ago, I'd have expected more D-I teams to show interest overtly, and the truth is, if he really wants to play at that level, he can and will. But I have heard inklings recently that he could be interested in staying close to home and re-connecting with a former receiver of his if you catch my drift, in which case, as an alumnus of this school, I'd be very happy for me/the school, but I think Jake can do a lot better if he wants.

I'd go watch that!  Although I still hope that Sturgill goes on to bigger things and is a complete success at life.  He is a great kid, humble and wise beyond his years.  But yeah I get the drift and and I'm sure his former receiver would be happy to have him there.

Did Mitchell get that Clemson offer CP? I knew Vandy and some other D1 schools nhad offered but Clemson hadntnactually offered last I checked. For James tho, if UVA offers and no big SEC schools do, I'd bout guarantee he's a Hoo.