Up there

Dookthecook

I will not say name . Not SWVA per some. But up yonder across SWVA border a real razzle doozle of college football bout to happen.  Bird and cat bout to claw one another. Doggone I hope those gals mine and Sampson get us some freebies. Never been up to place they call east of SWVA border. What's it like dogs? Did hear uva  can't spell win there.

it would be of epic proportions to road trip up yonder. Hearin they play a tune when the boys run out. Sampson says he watched on that u a tubin. Said those people jumpin and all. Looked liked spring jubilee in north Ewing. I wanna go so bad. If not we may head over to the mall . Supposedly a new sports bar with rabbit attenna service .  Maybe we can receive the razzle doozle.  

Have mercy if Sampson can't go. He has 5.0 candy apple mustang already gassed up. I think he wants leave Wednesday. I told him I have garden to the weed. Plus mow miss darlings yard. She got croup and all. Anyway anyone with smarts of free tickets please contact ruby or Sharon gal at  daewinggals@yahoo.com

thanks much y'all