Lebanon vs Virginia High

Pioneer pride

VHS is mired in a 3 game skid where they’ve scored 7, 6, and 7 in the three losses. I believe we were headed for some positive changes in our offensive scheming before the unfortunate injury Friday night against Graham, hence the 0-0 score in the 2nd quarter. Now we will have to wait a couple of weeks to see if we will be able to get back to that by the playoffs.

This week is a toss up for me. VHS has been thin in the depth department anyways this season. They have lost 2 of their most productive players during this streak.

I still believe that VHS has enough in the cupboard to get the W this week, but they will have to slow down the stud RB from Lebanon or they risk having their offensive possessions limited. 

10 hours ago, Bearcat Dad said:

VHS is mired in a 3 game skid where they’ve scored 7, 6, and 7 in the three losses. I believe we were headed for some positive changes in our offensive scheming before the unfortunate injury Friday night against Graham, hence the 0-0 score in the 2nd quarter. Now we will have to wait a couple of weeks to see if we will be able to get back to that by the playoffs.

This week is a toss up for me. VHS has been thin in the depth department anyways this season. They have lost 2 of their most productive players during this streak.

I still believe that VHS has enough in the cupboard to get the W this week, but they will have to slow down the stud RB from Lebanon or they risk having their offensive possessions limited. 

I think this could be a bit of a trap game for Virginia High. Their depth has been an obstacle all season and with injuries it gets worse.  They definitely have enough talent to win it. Lebanon looked better against Castlewood, the offense finally started clicking running and passing. The defense finally showed some toughness. Again it was against Castlewood, VHS is another beast entirely. 

I hope VHS can make the playoffs, I enjoyed watching them last year against Marion, even though it was freezing. 

On a nonfootball note I can't wait to watch my nephew come to LHS as a drum major for the Bearcats this Friday. 

Good luck the rest of the season 

10 minutes ago, Pioneer pride said:

I think this could be a bit of a trap game for Virginia High. Their depth has been an obstacle all season and with injuries it gets worse.  They definitely have enough talent to win it. Lebanon looked better against Castlewood, the offense finally started clicking running and passing. The defense finally showed some toughness. Again it was against Castlewood, VHS is another beast entirely. 

I hope VHS can make the playoffs, I enjoyed watching them last year against Marion, even though it was freezing. 

On a nonfootball note I can't wait to watch my nephew come to LHS as a drum major for the Bearcats this Friday. 

Good luck the rest of the season 

Good luck to the Pioneers as well!

Your nephew and the band do a great job, week in and week out.