Overreaction Saturday 8/24

Beano_31

It’s overreaction Saturday time....

This time I’ve put down the Natty Lights and picked up the Dickel... George Dickel Whiskey that is.

After observing some fine football this week here are my overreactions:

(1) Bluefield will be the only team to score double digits against Graham all season. And they will lose. The Graham defense is as impressive as I’ve ever seen in this area. Some people on the board joked that teams will struggle to cross the 50 yard line against Graham this year. It’s not a joke. In most games this season teams will never cross the 50. Bradshaw and Palmer are G.O.A.T’s. 

(2) Well wait a minute.... Ronnie Davis is the man and so is Coach Mance. And they have the best WR in the southwest district in Sage Webb. Anybody see Simmons this past Thursday? QB question answered. Flea kicks three FGs and Richlands will beat Graham and win the Southwest District. Richlands 9 Graham 7. Flea is the only sure fire division one football player in this area! 

(3) Southwest District Standings at the end of season 

1. Richlands 
  2. Graham 
  3. Lebanon 
  4. Marion
  5. Tazewell 
  6. Virginia High 

Again feel free to comment and disagree. But as always drink your share of Natty Lights and Dickel! Tip the bartenders. 

15 minutes ago, Beano_31 said:

It’s overreaction Saturday time....

This time I’ve put down the Natty Lights and picked up the Dickel... George Dickel Whiskey that is.

After observing some fine football this week here are my overreactions:

(1) Bluefield will be the only team to score double digits against Graham all season. And they will lose. The Graham defense is as impressive as I’ve ever seen in this area. Some people on the board joked that teams will struggle to cross the 50 yard line against Graham this year. It’s not a joke. In most games this season teams will never cross the 50. Bradshaw and Palmer are G.O.A.T’s. 

(2) Well wait a minute.... Ronnie Davis is the man and so is Coach Mance. And they have the best WR in the southwest district in Sage Webb. Anybody see Simmons this past Thursday? QB question answered. Flea kicks three FGs and Richlands will beat Graham and win the Southwest District. Richlands 9 Graham 7. Flea is the only sure fire division one football player in this area! 

(3) Southwest District Standings at the end of season 

1. Richlands 
  2. Graham 
  3. Lebanon 
  4. Marion
  5. Tazewell 
  6. Virginia High 

Again feel free to comment and disagree. But as always drink your share of Natty Lights and Dickel! Tip the bartenders. 

Considering everything Ronnie Davis knows, his brother Dennis Palmer taught him, I’ll take Graham over Richlands. Palmer probably knows Richlands plays before they line up 😂😂😂. Levi Forrest is one the reason Richlands will have a very good season but not sure it’s going to include winning the SWD. I feel like Tazewell finishes higher than 5th. If Graham beats Bluefield it will require flawless offense on the part of the GMen. 

Yes . Too much Dickell.   Richlands will be a tough out for graham.  But Graham  will do it. Defense is tough. .  Tazewell is gonna be tough.   They are better than Marion  and Lebanon and should finish no worse than 3rd in  the district.  

Kicker at Richlands is awesome. Sage Webb looks like a different kid from last year and I saw his routes today on huddle. ( Wow).  But Lester & Co are flat out nasty. I’ll give them the edge at this point and I don’t count out Tazewell as high as second.